Monday, January 29, 2007

Thinking Positive

I have been dubbed as a happy-go-lucky person. People would see me hanging out with friends all the time, being carefree. If I achieve something, they would say, t'was out of pure luck. Is it? I don't think so. I may appear to be a carefree person but it doesn't mean that I'm useless. I just know how to deal with my life; I know how to make use of my time; I know how to carry my worries or problems in life, and; if there is something I want to achieve, i make sure I'd find ways to achieve it.

There are things which we consider as problems when in fact it's not. Is having low grades a problem? For me, no. Those grades have been made already so you can do nothing about it, since you can't turn back the time, right? Your problem now is how to make your grades higher the next time. Now, there are real problems which you need not to worry much. With your grades to be higher, what is the solution? You must study hard. But do you need to let the people know or show them when you study? Of course not. That is why I don't really bother myself with what others say about me especially if I know for myself that they have just misjudged me.

I think, the point here is to always stay positive. It will make you feel light and not pressured all the time.

No comments: